340grams Lean Pork Tenderloin.
1 tsp Veg Oil.
1 medium chopped Onion.
2 Garlic cloves (crushed).
28grams All-purpose Flour.
2 tbsp tomato paste.
1 3/4 cups fresh pork stock/ vegetable stock or water.
128grams button mushroom, sliced.
1 large green bell pepper seeded and diced.
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
4 tbsp low-fat unsweetened Yoghurt plus extra to serve
Salt and Black Pepper.
White Rice, freshly boiled to serve ground nutmeg to garnish.
1. Cut the Pork into slices(trim away excess fat).
2. Fry the pork, onion, garlic for 4-5 minutes until lightly brown.
3. Stir in the flour, tomato paste, and pour in the stock/ water to mix thoroughly.
4. Add mushrooms, bell green pepper, seasoning and nutmeg.
Bring to boil cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the pork is tender and cooked through.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.
6. Serve the pork and sauce on a bed of rice with an extra spoonful of yoghurt and garnish with a dusting of ground nutmeg.